Valentine’s Day is a couple of weeks away. Have you started thinking about what to get that special man in your life?
Whether you’re buying for your boyfriend, fiancé, or husband, it’s important to get the right gift to show him you care. Here at FreeShipping.com, we understand that finding the right gift can be difficult, so we’ve taken the time to put together some #gift ideas we think he’ll dig. Hopefully, we can save you some stress and money this Valentine’s Day.
5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Guy
- Chocolates. Satisfy his sweet tooth with the Sweetheart Gift Basket from Russell Stover. He’ll appreciate the thoughtful message, not to mention the assorted chocolates and the teddy bear that stuff this basket. Whether he’s a fan of chocolate hearts, solid chocolate bars, or chocolate-covered marshmallows, caramel, or strawberries, he’ll love every last morsel. A sweet way to show you care.
- Sport Watch. Make sure he’s always on his game — and on time — with a Casio Sport Digital Atomic Watch from Walmart. This stylish, durable piece for athletes and sports enthusiasts features multi-band atomic timekeeping and EL backlight with afterglow, so he can read it in the dark. It also has a daily alarm that will wake him up in the morning and keep him on schedule — the perfect gift for both of you!
- Cufflinks. Give him a sign of your affection that he can wear on special occasions: Stainless Steel Cuff Links, Diamond Accent Cuff Links from Macy’s. These rectangular accessories are 5/8″ long and 1/2″ wide, featuring a sparkling diamond in the center, and are crafted with a swivel backing for easy use. A timeless, attractive display of your affection.
- Beer Glasses. Speak his love language with a Food Network 6-piece Brew Beer Glass Set from Kohl’s. Specially created for beer enthusiasts, the set includes a 15-oz. porter/stout glass; a 15-oz. pilsner glass; a 16.5-oz. Belgian ale glass; a 20-oz. English pub glass; a 20-oz. craft pub glass; and a 23-oz. wheat beer glass. Whatever he might be drinking, make sure he always has the right vessel for it. He’ll definitely feel the love behind this gift!
- Stylish Watch. Give him something to complement his attire — the Michael Kors Watch from World of Watches. Featuring an ion-plated steel case and bracelet and a multi-function dial, and powered by smooth, automatic movement, this timepiece adds a special something to any outfit. Let him know he’s cool and trendy — and just right for you.
Valentine’s Day on a Budget with FreeShipping.com
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to celebrate the man you love. We hope we’ve given you some helpful ideas of what to buy him. The good news is that all of these #gifts are available at FreeShipping.com registered retailers. The better news is that, as a FreeShipping.com member, you can earn 20% cash back on your purchases at all of these retailers, and at several other preferred Valentine’s Day outlets, today through February 7!
That’s because our mission at FreeShipping.com is to save you the most possible money all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy consistent 10% cash back, free shipping and return shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Do you have a special guy you’re buying for this Valentine’s Day? Which one of these gift suggestions do you think he’ll like?