Mother’s Day is right around the corner. What do you have planned to celebrate your mother and show her how much you care?
We’ve been celebrating Mother’s Day since it was officially made a holiday in 1914. It’s always celebrated on the second Sunday in May, which falls on May 10 this year. Although you should always let your mom know how much you care, Mother’s Day is the ideal time to show her how much she means to you. We’ve put together some of our favorite ways to demonstrate your affection this Mother’s Day.
10 Gift Ideas Perfect for Mom
- Gift Basket. Spoil your mom by presenting her with a gift basket from 1-800-Baskets.com. They have a selection of baskets especially suited to Mother’s Day, including their Love You Mom Chocolates Tower, Happy Mother’s Day Fruit & Sweets Gift Box, and Mother’s Day Belgian Chocolate Oreo® Cookie Tin.
- Custom Greeting Card. Mothers love greeting cards, but even more so when they’re personalized and contain a photo or two. Create a custom Mother’s Day card with Cardstore.com that your mother will treasure for years to come. Not only do they have cards suitable for mom, but they also have cards tailored to grandma, wife, aunt, godmother, stepmother, a woman who’s like a mom, and more.
- Camera. Speaking of photos, why not give your mother a new camera for Mother’s Day? Canon has some of the best cameras on the market, including the EOS Digital SLR series, which is commonly favored by professional photographers. Invest in a quality camera or camcorder so mom can capture all the memories from this special day.
- Beauty Products. Indulge your mother and keep her looking and feeling beautiful by purchasing her favorite skin care, makeup, fragrance, bath and body, or hair care products. Beauty.com can be your online one-stop shop to find all her favorites. For each beauty category, they have a selection of gifts and sets perfect for the occasion.
- Cooking Supplies. Is your mother masterful in the kitchen? Spur her onto culinary greatness when you add to her cooking collection. Cookware, kitchen appliances, bakeware, tableware, and cutlery from CHEFS.com all make thoughtful gift options. Does your mom like to bake? Here’s a tip: Many women would love to receive a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, especially the Artisan variety in their favorite color.
- Fabric. Does your mom love to sew? Show her how much you know about her by selecting a few fabrics that suit her taste from Hancock Fabrics. They carry a variety of fabrics, including indoor, outdoor, quilting, knit, and home décor. They also feature sewing machines, crochet supplies, apparel and fashion fabrics, and patterns.
- Apron. This sounds like a corny gift item until you check out the impressive selection of aprons available from Flirty Aprons. I bought one for myself a few years back (the KAYDEE Women’s Queen of Everything Apron, if you must know), and I love it. I also gave one to my mother and mother-in-law for Mother’s Day a few years ago. With their focus on fashion and fun colors and styles, these aprons making cooking and cleaning enjoyable. Whether your mom’s style is sassy, traditional, or sultry, Flirty Aprons has aprons and oven mitts to suit.
- Chocolate. Does your mom have a serious sweet tooth? Is she addicted to chocolate? Give her the gift of fine chocolate when you shop Godiva. Since 1926, they’ve been serving quality Belgium chocolate suited to even the most discriminating palette. Check out their selection of Mother’s Day Chocolates and Gifts, including their 19 pc. Gold Ballotin – Mother’s Day; 22 pc. Milk Chocolate Gift Box – Mother’s Day; and 27 pc. Dark Chocolate Gift Box – Mother’s Day.
- Photo Book. Mothers treasure memories, so what better way to give the gift of memories than with a custom photo or scrapbook? Mixbook makes it easy to create your own book filled with all of your mother’s favorite memories. They feature various sizes, styles, themes, and cover bindings, including leather. Their quality books will tell your mother’s tale for countless years to come.
- Pajamas. Here’s another gift that seems lame, but Pajamagram has made gifting pajamas cool again. Send the gift of relaxation, and pamper your mom right this Mother’s Day with a pair of pajamas that fit her own personal style. Need help selecting the right pair? Check out their assortment of Mother’s Day Favorites. Each set of pajamas comes in complimentary gift packaging.
Find Beautiful Mother’s Day Savings When You Shop FreeShipping.com
We hope these Mother’s Day gift suggestions have gotten your wheels turning. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll save on every Mother’s Day gift you purchase. FreeShipping.com provides you with 10% cash back, free shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. With FreeShipping.com, you’ll spend less and get more.
❁ A very happy Mother’s Day to all of the special mothers out there! ❁