We know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start thinking about your holiday shopping. If you’re a smart and savvy shopper, you know it’s never too early!
Here at FreeShipping.com, we’re committed to helping you stretch your money as far as possible. So in preparation for the upcoming holiday season, we’re offering a number of gift guides to help you save time, money, and sanity on your Christmas shopping.
Today we’re focusing on gifts to fit a limited budget. Whether you only have a little to spend this holiday season or you’re participating in a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange, we’ve picked out some budget-friendly options from some of our favorite registered retailers.
Top 6 Gifts Under $25
- Bath & Body Gift Set. Do you know a lady who loves nice fragrances? Gift her with the Ultra Sexy Pink Gift Set from Avon. This fun and flirty gift set is the picture of style with its pink-and-black theme. She’ll adore the floral scent that mingles fruity raspberry and fresh blushing peony with sheer, sexy musk. The boxed gift set includes Eau de Toilette Spray, Luminous Body Moisturizer, and Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Darling Pink. A sweet and sassy present for the feminine woman in your life. $23.00
- Blanket. Keep your gift recipient warm and cozy all winter long with the All-Season Fleece Blanket from Blair. This snuggly blanket comes in 3 bed sizes and 31 different varieties, including various patterned and solid-colored options. The anti-pill blanket is made of polyester fleece and is machine-washable and -dryable — and its price was recently reduced for even more savings! $14.99
- Books & Toys. If you have a child on your holiday shopping list, give a gift that stretches and entertains their young minds. Highlights for Children has clubs, books, and toys that make ideal gifts. If you’re buying for a little one, the Highlights Board Books 4-Book Set is a superb collection of Baby’s First Books. The Science Wiz Electricity Kit will provide kids ages 3+ with a hands-on way to see science in action. Highlights even has something for the young at heart: Highlights Hidden Pictures®: A Coloring Book for Grown-Up Children, which includes 80+ intricate scenes. Educational and fun presents for the little ones. $12.95–$21.98
- Lip Moisturizer. This is a great one for ladies young and old. Keep her lips soft and smooth all winter long with SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers from Juice Beauty. This trio of lip moisturizers utilizes organic sunflower and coconut to hydrate, Vitamin E to nourish, and passionfruit & mango essence for a pleasant scent. They’ll love the natural sun protection, courtesy of mineral zinc oxide, broad spectrum, non-nano sunscreen. The trio comes in a box for easy gift-giving and includes a naturally clear option along with 2 luscious mineral tints. Her lips will be protected for months to come. $15.00
- Photo Frames. Looking for a nice household or family gift? The Achava Photo Frame from Ashley Furniture HomeStore will fit the bill. This set of 2 frames, made of easily-maintained metal and glass, offers a clean, contemporary way to display photos of the people, places, and things that friends and family members hold dear. The welded, geometric shaped design, available in grey and black, will wow viewers without distracting from the images. A great gift for almost anyone. $22.49
- Coffee Mug. Want to give a friend or colleague a little morning boost? Give him or her a Rise And Shine Jake’s Mug from Life Is Good. It’s made of glazed-stoneware, microwave- and dishwasher-safe, and emblazoned with a “Rise & Shine” message. Better yet, it holds 16 ounces of whatever your buddy uses to start the day off right. A good present for Secret Santa participants who aren’t sure what to buy. $10.00/2 for $15.00
Gifts to Fit Any Holiday Budget Courtesy of FreeShipping.com
The holidays are an expensive time of year, so sometimes it’s necessary to budget by setting a monetary limit for each gift. We hope we’ve provided you with some quality, economical ideas that will help you cross a few names off your holiday shopping list. The good news is that all of the gift ideas here can be purchased from websites that are part of our FreeShipping.com retailer network.
Here at FreeShipping.com, we make it our mission to save you the most possible money, during the holidays and all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping on virtually every order, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Which of the mentioned gifts would be perfect for someone on your list? Do you set a dollar limit per gift?