We know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start thinking about your holiday shopping. If you’re a smart and savvy shopper, you know it’s never too early!
Here at FreeShipping.com, we’re committed to helping you stretch your money as far as possible. So in preparation for the upcoming holiday season, we’re offering a number of gift guides to help you save time, money, and sanity on your Christmas shopping. Today we’re focusing on those people in your life who love to cook and/or eat: foodies and chefs.
5 Ideal Gifts for Your Favorite Foodie/Chef
- Salt Keeper. Give the foodie or chef on your list a unique and useful holiday gift: the Olive Wood Dual Salt Keeper from CHEFS. This distinctive item gives diners and cooks alike easy access to coarse and fine salt due to its magnetic swivel lid. It also allows salt to “breathe” while still maintaining its purity. They probably don’t have one of these yet!
- Wedge Server. Your gift recipient will be pleasantly surprised when he or she opens up this rustic, one-of-a-kind gift: the Acacia Wedge Server from Crate & Barrel. A creative way to serve up hors d’oeuvres, snacks, and treats, including meats, cheeses, crackers, and other small edibles, this Crate & Barrel exclusive is actually a thick wedge of acacia tree, complete with the natural wood grain, bark “rim,” and vegetable oil finish. Definitely a conversation piece!
- Kitchen Apron. Know someone who loves to spend time in the kitchen or at the grill? Keep their clothes clean with an apron from Flirty Aprons. They have fashionable and functional styles for women and men, like the KAYDEE Women’s Queen of Everything Apron (which I have and love!) and the Men’s Original Worlds Best Chef (red). Flirty Aprons are known for their modern styles, perfect fit, and durability. A gift they can easily use daily.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer. This is one tool that every foodie and chef wants in their kitchen arsenal: An Artisan® Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer from KitchenAid. It comes in over 20 different color options, so you can choose the right one to fit their personality and kitchen décor. With its 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl, comfortable handle, 10 powerful speeds, tilt-head design, and 59 touchpoints per rotation, this workhorse mixer has earned its solid reputation. A present that will last for years to come.
- Gift Basket. We have the perfect gift for that discerning food connoisseur on your list: The Connoisseur Dinner Basket from PastaCheese. This upscale gift basket offers an assortment of food items that can be used to create a lovely dinner, including white vinegar, artisan fettuccine egg pasta, tomato and basil sauce, extra virgin olive oil, and much more. Items are nestled in a woven gift basket that features 2 sturdy, easy-to-carry handles. Hopefully they’ll send you a photo of the finished product or — even better — invite you over to partake!
Frugal Gift Options for Foodies Using FreeShipping.com
We hope the gift ideas we’ve mentioned for the foodies and chefs in your life have gotten your wheels turning. It can be fun shopping for these gift recipients — almost every likes to eat!
You know what else is fun? Saving money on your holiday shopping list. Here at FreeShipping.com, we make it our mission to save you as much money as possible — during the holidays and all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy consistent 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping on every purchase, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Which one of the gift ideas above would work for the foodie or chef on your gift list?