The days are getting longer, brighter, and more fun, and they’re about to get even better! If you’re not a year-round griller, it may be time to get your grill out and start indulging in some al fresco meals. Grilling your food is an excellent way to experience less mess and heat in your kitchen and a wonderful excuse to spend time outdoors enjoying the warmer weather.
Need a new grill? We have some recommendations that can be purchased from our extensive list of registered retailers.
Top-Rated Grills to Look Into
When you’re in the market for a barbeque grill, you should consider it a long-term investment. With proper care, this cooking appliance can last for many years, so look for one that will meet your needs on an ongoing basis.
Think about how you’ll use the grill — in your backyard, on the go, or indoors; for a small crowd or a large party, etc. Do you prefer gas, charcoal, wood, or electric? You should consider all of these factors prior to purchasing a grill.
Need more help selecting a grill? Check out this helpful article: 4 Types of Outdoor Barbecue Grills — Which Should You Buy This Summer?
Here are some grills to consider:
- Weber Q 3200 Propane Gas Grill Limited Edition. The convenience of propane gas combined with a sleek design, 2 folding work tables, and 2 stainless steel burners have earned this grill 5 stars in online ratings. An added plus is the Ace Hardware exclusive, limited edition red lid.
- George Foreman® Indoor/Outdoor Electric Barbecue Grill. Concerns over the weather will be history with this versatile grill. It can be used indoors or outdoors. When you want to bring it inside, you simply lift it off the pedestal and go. No ashes to empty or propane to refill makes for easy use and cleanup. Rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars over 75 online reviews.
- Weber Q 1200 1- Burner Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill. Go for high fashion while experiencing the thrill of the grill. This propane grill is perfectly suited for meals on the go and comes in 7 color options, including black, green, titanium, and fuchsia. Sleek styling, redesigned functionality, 2 fold-out side tables, and 1 stainless steel burner makes this grill a winner with 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Dyna-Glo DGE486GSP-D 4-Burner Gunmetal LP Gas Grill. Achieve grilling greatness with this sturdy, durable, and sleek gas grill that features 4 stainless steel, commercial-grade burner tubes, 4 stainless steel heat tents, heavy-duty casters, and 3-piece heavy-gauge 7mm stainless steel cooking grates. This heavyweight grill has earned 5 stars in online reviews due to its high-quality workmanship and design.
Tasty Grilling Recipes Guaranteed to Make Your Mouth Water
You can grill a number of foods, including meat, poultry, vegetables, and even sweets. Looking for a few recipes to tempt your palette? We’ve gathered a few of our favorites (don’t blame us if you end up drooling…):
- Skirt Steak Tacos. Tacos are a quick and easy meal option, especially when you grill the meat. Homemade salsa, cilantro, and a scoop of Chobani Greek Yogurt on each taco will make these tacos a fast family fave.
- Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce. Skip the Greek restaurant and make a dish at home that’s on their menu when you cook up these chicken kabobs and sauce made from Greek-style yogurt. A light and flavorful meal with a cool twist ideal for those warm spring and summer evenings.
- Grilled-Zucchini Subs with Fresh Mozzarella and Olivada. Vegetarians needn’t feel left out when it comes to grilling fun. There are plenty of vegetarian grilling options, like this lovely sandwich with a Caprese-feel to it. Zucchini takes the place of meat, though you can also add fish, poultry, or red meat if desired.
- Banana Boats Recipe. What a fun dessert to finish off your grilled meal! This recipe combines the concept of s’mores with fresh fruit, making it a tasty treat for adults and kids alike. And with only 3 ingredients, it’s super-easy to make, perfect for camping and picnics, as well as in your backyard.
Grill Up Sizzling Hot Savings with FreeShipping.com
Getting hungry yet? If you’re ready to get outdoors and get to grilling but need a new grill, grilling tools, grill cover, or other related accessories, FreeShipping.com has you covered. Your food won’t be the only thing sizzling this spring and summer! When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy hot savings, including exclusive access to 10% cash back, free shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers.
What’s your favorite grilling recipe and/or barbeque grill? Share your recommendations with us!