’Tis the season to deck the halls! Decorating your home is one of the best parts of the holiday season. It helps you to get into the spirit of the season and serves as a cozy, festive welcome to all of your holiday guests. We’ve put together some of our favorite holiday decoration ideas from registered retailer Kohl’s.
5 Holiday Décor Ideas from Kohl’s
- Charlie Brown Tree. It’s great to have a traditional floor tree, but it’s also fun to have a tabletop tree. I have a couple of them that I’ve bought from Kohl’s. If you’re a fan of “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” you can have your own replica of the sad, little Christmas tree that’s shown in the movie. The Peanuts Charlie Brown Christmas Tree 24-in. Décor is designed to look like the movie version, complete with a single red ornament and Linus’s blue blanket as a makeshift tree skirt. A great reminder of what really matters at Christmastime.
- Pre-Lit Christmas Tree. Real trees require care and watering, and after the holidays, they have to be discarded or planted. The nearly natural 3-ft. Pre-Lit Pine Cone Artificial cv Tree comes with 133 faux pine tips, so it looks almost identical to the real thing, and it’s equipped with 100 clear lights, ready to sparkle as soon as you set it down. A quick, easy way to make any room more festive.
- Throw Pillows. Looking for an easy, fuss-free way to decorate for the holiday season? Incorporate some comfort into your holidays using throw pillows. Add a snowy touch with the Nicholas Square® “Warm Wishes” Snowman Throw Pillow, show off some vintage charm with the Park B. Smith ”December 25” Throw Pillow, and focus on the season with the St. Nicholas Square® “Happy Holidays” Felt Throw Pillow. Mix and match to create your own custom look.
- Holiday Stockings. Everyone should have their own stocking in your family. Prior to Christmas, they can be hung as decorations and then filled in time for the holiday. Looking for a unique stocking option? “Star Wars” fans will dig the St. Nicholas Square 21-in. Star Wars Darth Vader Stocking that even features the sound of his characteristic heavy breathing.
- Wall Decals. When you’re decorating your home, don’t forget the walls. Wall decals make decorating your vertical surfaces simple. They’re easy to apply and remove, leaving no residue or damage behind. If you’re a fan of vintage ornaments, you’ll be taken by the Holiday Scroll Ornament Wall Decals. Bring the entire Charlie Brown Christmas gang into your home with the Peanuts Christmas Collection Wall Decals by Fathead. Have a “Frozen” fan in your household? They’ll squeal with delight when they see the Disney Frozen Holiday Olaf Life-Size Cutout. What a fun way to celebrate the holidays!
Decorate at a Discount When You Shop with FreeShipping.com
We hope we’ve provided you with fun décor ideas that will get your holiday decorating wheels turning. The good news is that all of the decorating ideas mentioned can be purchased from Kohl’s, a part of our FreeShipping.com retailer network.
Here at FreeShipping.com, we make it our mission to save you the most possible money, during the holidays and all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping on practically every order, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Have you done your holiday decorating yet? Which one of these décor ideas are you considering adding to your holiday home?