Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Whether you’re a DIY fanatic or just want to try your hand at a homemade gift this Valentine’s Day, we’ve put together some of our favorite ideas. You’ll show your love for that special person even more through the time and effort that you put into making their gift.
5 Fun and Frugal Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
- You + Me on a Tree. If you want to present your honey with a thoughtful gift featuring an organic, outdoorsy feel, this You + Me on a Tree is the perfect idea. All you really need is a piece of firewood that you can carve a heart shape into before adding the initials for you and your love. Suitable for men and women. So simple, yet simply unforgettable!
- Conversation Stones. Remember the edible conversation hearts? Well, consider this the adult, non-edible version. These Valentine Conversation Stones are easy to make and can be used over and over again to spark discussion and reminiscing. All you need are some clear glass stones and a few other simple items to attach the conversation starters. A great way to get you and your love talking!
- Heart Shaped Chalkboard. Show your family how much you care with a piece that the whole family can enjoy. The Heart Shaped Chalkboard can be used at Valentine’s Day as a decoration and all year long to share messages and reminders. Using some wood boards and chalkboard paint, you can make a family gift that will last for years to come. Decorative and functional all in one!
- Log Candleholders. Bring a piece of the outdoors inside with these charming and rustic DIY Valentine Logs fashioned from real logs and used as tea light candleholders. If you’re comfortable with power tools, this is a great idea. The white paint adds a crisp, fresh feel. This gift is suitable for men and women. A romantic touch in any room of the house.
- “Love You” Word Tile Picture. Say “I love you” in words and deed with this special piece of decorative art. A “Love You” Word Tile Picture Frame Decoration is easy to make using a picture frame, wooden letter tiles (or spare Scrabble letters), and scrapbook paper. An easy way to spell out your affection for that special someone.
Valentine’s Day Crafts for Less with FreeShipping.com
We hope we’ve provided you with some fun and helpful ideas to get your creative juices going regarding potential Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetie. If you’re in the market for Valentine’s Day arts and crafts supplies, look no further than FreeShipping.com. We have a number of registered retailers, like Michael’s, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores, and Etsy, that carry whatever you might need, and as a FreeShipping.com member, you know you’ll get the savings you want.
After all, our mission at FreeShipping.com is to save you the most possible money all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping and return shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Which of these craft ideas are you interested in making? Who will you give the gift to?