- Getting an email about the amazing sales going on, right after you promised yourself you wouldn’t spend any money today.
Maybe just one sale won’t hurt?
- Falling in love with a great dress that you need to have, only to click through and find that it’s sold out in your size.
Maybe you can buy the 6 and squeeze into it?
- Not being able to tell from the picture what size you should buy.
The description says the model is 5’7″ and wearing a size medium, but what does that mean?!?!
- Finding a great pair of shoes for $10 — then having to pay $10 for shipping.
But you really need them!
- Having to do a mathematical equation to make sure you meet the free shipping minimum.
If you buy this shirt for $12 and these socks for $5, you’re only $8 away from getting free shipping. No, wait — everything is “buy one, get one free” … back to the beginning.
- Going online for just a quick shopping trip, then realizing that you’ve been shopping for the last 5 hours.
It’s okay; it’s not like you had anything else to do today.
- Having to wait 2-5 business days for your new purchase to arrive.
It may be only 2 days, but it feels like forever.
- Coming home to a mysterious box on your front step and not remembering what you bought.
Is this from that Sephora shopping trip you did last week? Or maybe Macy’s? Is someone sending you gifts?
- Having to return your online purchases — and having to shell out for the shipping!
It’s bad enough that the jeans don’t fit, but now they’re making you pay to send them back? Don’t they know that shopping is expensive enough already?!
- Getting your paycheck and immediately starting the online shopping cycle all over again.
In the end, none of this matters — you love to shop online!
(Want to save yourself from headaches like #9 and #3? Try FreeShipping.com to enjoy free shipping and return shipping when you shop online, plus 10% cash back at over 1,000 stores! Now get back to shopping!)