Fall is my favorite time to decorate my home. With so many cozy colors and welcoming options, fall décor adds a lot of charm and warmth to a home.
One thing that I especially love about fall décor is how long you can leave it up. I will typically start decorating in early September, and with some minor additions and subtractions, I can leave it up all the way until I’m ready to put up Christmas decorations.
We’re sharing some of our indoor fall decorating faves from our registered retailer Kohl’s. Hopefully. these ideas will get your wheels turning when it comes to fall home décor.
- Dress your table for fall with the Food Network™ Fontinella Beaded 4-pc. Place Setting in Coral. This elegantly scalloped tableware design features a warm color ideal for cozy fall meals. The dishes are safe for dishwashers and microwaves.
- Bring a touch of simple fall elegance to your dining or buffet table with the Food Network™ Harvest Leaf Pumpkin Tureen. The basic white color will allow you to focus on the piece’s finer elements, like the twisted handles, leaf motif, and the shortened pumpkin vine.
- I’ve always been a believer in seasonal decorating for the bathroom, and there’s no easier way to bring some fall cheer to yours than the Harvest Printed Leaves Hand Towel. Guests will dry their hands in style and comfort with these soft velour towels, which feature embroidered leaves in various fall colors and a decorative border at the bottom.
- Bring the rich smell of fall to your home with SONOMA life + style® Pumpkin Spice Potpourri. Pile up the potpourri in a decorative dish, bowl, or vase, and enjoy the attractive appearance and spicy scent.
- Fall decorating should start at your front door. What better way to herald your fall guests than by hanging up the nearly natural Maple & Berry Wreath on your front door? Packed with multi-colored leaves and berries and an attached hook, this inviting wreath is an easy way to offer guests a touch of fall.
- The Harvest ”Fall Is In The Air” Leaves Band Throw Pillow is a quick and simple way to add some seasonal charm to your couch. With its red pattern, jute band, and embroidered design, it’ll fill you with autumn cheer every time you see it.
- Dress your dining table with the classy Harvest 13″ x 36″ Leaf Table Runner, which features a leaf appliqué on a rich burgundy background. Its machine-washable, durable cotton construction ensures this runner will last you for years to come.
- Bring the wealth of the fall harvest to your kitchen with the Food Network™ Pick Your Pumpkins Kitchen Mat – 18” x 30”. This mat combines the best of style, comfort, and function with a whimsical pumpkin motif, non-slip design, and durable PVC construction.
- Want to fill your home with the warm and spicy scents of fall? Experience a fruity fragrance when you light up the WoodWick Give Thanks 9.5-oz. Jar Candle. Expect days full of its midnight apple scent, and the attractive appearance will enhance your fall décor.
- Few things decorate your dining table better than a festive centerpiece. The nearly natural Harvest Triple Candelabrum is the perfect keynote for your fall table. Three candles illuminate the fruits, berries, and foliage to make your autumn pleasant and bright.
Make Fall Decorating Festive and Frugal with FreeShipping.com
Buying seasonal home décor can be expensive, but it doesn’t need to be. Kohl’s is actually one of my favorite places to shop for décor, because of its fantastic selection, quality products, and excellent sale prices. Thankfully, Kohl’s is also one of our registered retailers, so you can save even more.
When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Enjoy decorating your home for fall!