June is the most popular month to have a wedding, with August as a close second, so that means that summer is the season of wedding bells. During this busy season of nuptials, you may not only be invited to one wedding, but rather several. With all of those wedding invitations, it can mean you have a lot of gifts to buy. We’re aiming to make wedding season easier on you by putting together a gift guide full of ideas of what to give the lovebirds.
10 Wedding Gifts the Bride and Groom Will Thank You For
- The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook. Give the new couple a little help in the kitchen department with this innovative cookbook featuring 650 foolproof recipes designed for just two people. Found at Barnes and Noble, this cookbook will help to ease the transition to married life.
- Knotted Together Note Card. Put it in print and make it official with note cards personalized for the lucky couple. These cards from Fine Stationary feature initials encircled by a silver foil knot. Additional personalization options include your choice of fonts, font colors, motifs, envelope liners, and printed return address.
- Emma’s Blue Crystal Small Vintage Picture Frame. Give something old and new all in one with this miniature photo frame from 1928 Jewelry designed to look like an old family heirloom. Fill with a photo altered to look old using a sepia or black-and-white filter, or let the happy couple choose their own photo.
- Decadent Chocolate & Fruit Fondue Basket. Give the gift of good taste with this innovative gift basket that will provide a fun and memorable experience for the new couple. Filled to the brim with fruit, sweets, and nuts for dipping, this tasty gift from 1-800-Baskets.com also provides a sleek stoneware fondue pot and 2 dipping forks. Just add tealight candles, and your gift recipients will be all set for a lovely meal.
- 5-pc. Mixing Bowl Set CHEFS. Stock the newlyweds’ kitchen with the supplies they need to whip up masterful meals for two. These commercial-grade stainless steel bowls feature a non-slip silicone base and interior measures, and they come in 5 different sizes. Dishwasher-safe and thick-walled in construction, the couple will enjoy these sturdy bowls for years to come.
- His and Her Aprons. It may seem like a non-traditional gift, but not when you check out these cool apron offerings from Flirty Aprons. You’ll find plenty of sweet and sexy apron options perfect for keeping her looking nice when she’s busy cooking in the kitchen. And for him, you can select an apron he can wear proudly when he’s manning the outdoor grill.
- Keurig Brewer. To each his or her own, right? You can make that so when you buy the married couple a Keurig coffee brewer that they can each use to brew individual cups of their favorite blend. They even have a variety of fun color options to choose from.
- Dinnerware. Want to purchase a gift that the lucky couple will use daily, maybe even numerous times per day? Few gift items are more useful than casual dinnerware. With solid color or patterned options backed up the reputable Lenox name, you can select the perfect set to suit both of their individual styles.
- Test of Time Wedding Clock. Mark the married couple’s special moment in time whenever they check the clock in the future with this unique and personalized timepiece. Their first names and marriage date will be laser-engraved on the clock face as a visual reminder.
- Personalized LOVE Home Wall Art. This customized piece of artwork will be a welcome addition to their new abode. Featuring a budding tree, you can personalize the wooden plaque by having their family name and year established laser-engraved at the bottom.
Wedding Gifts and Savings Galore When You Shop FreeShipping.com
During wedding season or anytime, FreeShipping.com is your secret weapon to shop for gifts from the comfort of your computer or mobile device without spending more. When you become a FreeShipping.com member, you can enjoy 10% cash back; free shipping; free return shipping; exclusive coupons and discounts; and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. With so much to take advantage of, what are you waiting for?! Try FreeShipping.com, and start shopping and saving!
Know someone who needs to buy a wedding gift this summer? Give them a helping hand by sharing this handy gift guide with them via email or social media. 🙂