*This post is sponsored by Lord & Taylor
With Memorial Day approaching and Summer not far behind, it’s time to weed through our messy closets and part ways with the clothes we’d most likely never wear again.
Where’s that crocheted top from last summer? You know, the one you only wore once? What about the denim shorts you spilled red wine on last year? After a good old-fashioned wardrobe wipe-out, us fashionistas usually feel like we’re left with limited options.
Well fashionistas, we may be in luck this year. Just by browsing their site, it’s obvious that Lord & Taylor really stepped up their summer fashion game with endless opportunities for you to look stylish in 2016.
So, as a gift to our members, we put together a list of our favorite summer items found on the Lord & Taylor site. The best part? Every item we’ve hand-picked just happens to be under $100. Coincidence? I think not…
Lord & Taylor is one of the participating retailers in our Memorial Day 20% Cash Back Special. Direct translation: this means that you can look stylish, shop on a budget, and earn twice as much cash back this weekend at Lord & Taylor. Need we say more?
Clothing We Love
1. BARDOT Veil Strapless Embroidered Lace Romper
2. Free People Santorini Off the Shoulder Top
3. IMNYC MIZRAHI Lace-Trimmed Stripe Tee
4. Kendall & Kylie Frayed Hem Shorts
5. H Halston Knit Maxi Dress
6. Calvin Klein Chiffon Shift Dress
7. Miss Selfridge Drape Front Cami
8. Design Lab Lord & Taylor Crocheted-Trim Cutoff Denim Shorts – Light Wash
9. BCBGeneration Eyelet Babydoll Dress
10. Banjara Printed Shift Dress
Shoes We Love
1. Steve Madden Nalla Wedge Fisherman Sandals
2. Latigo Wow Leather Gladiator Sandals
3. LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Jolie Lace-Up Sneakers
Accessories We Love
1. BCBG Long Kimono Shrug
2. A.B.S BY ALLEN SCHWARTZ Goldtone Multi-Row Stone Necklace
3. KATE SPADE NEW YORK Sun Kissed Sparkle Cuff Bracelet
4. CIRCUS BY SAM EDELMAN Round Aviator Sam Edelman Sunglasses
Sign up for FreeShipping.com now and get a FREE 7-day trial membership
Not convinced? Don’t take my word for it, check out what our members have to say here!