It’s that special time of year when college textbooks are turned in, dorms are cleaned out, and graduation caps are tossed into the air. If you have a special college graduate in your life, you may be racking your brain for what to get them. Don’t worry — we’ve done the research for you. Check out our handpicked graduate gift ideas.
10 Gifts Ideal for Your Favorite College Grad
- Gift Baskets. Want to really spoil your graduation gift recipient? Give them a gift basket from 1-800-Baskets.com. They have a selection of graduation gifts sure to please, including their The Popcorn Factory® Congratulations Sampler filled with flavored popcorns, various candies, and peanuts.
- Wall Art. As your grad moves from the dorm to the real world, help them adorn the walls of their new apartment or house with good taste. Buy them artwork by their favorite artist from Art.com. Or turn your favorite photos into art with their Photos to Art service.
- Planner. Your new grad has a blank slate in front of them. Help them to plan out their days and their new life with a planner from At-A-Glance. There are so many different planners to choose from, including daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and multi-year. They’ll thank you for helping them to start thinking about the future.
- Cooking Supplies. Know a grad who loves to throw down in the kitchen? Help them build their cooking supplies by giving them a gift from Cooking.com. A small kitchen appliance, cookware set, or tableware all make great gift items.
- Personalized Present. Give them a gift they’ll always treasure with a personalized or photo gift from Personal Creations. They have a wide selection of graduation gifts that can be customized to leave a lasting impression on your graduate’s heart and life.
- Pop Culture. Know a graduate who’s into pop culture, including shows, movies, or anime? Indulge their interest and show how much you know about them by giving them a gift from Entertainment Earth. They offer unique and groundbreaking action figures, bobble heads, toys, gifts, and collectibles.
- An Experience. Want to give your grad a gift they’ll remember? Give them a new experience. Maybe it’s tickets to an event or production or dinner at a restaurant they’ve never been to. Groupon provides fun and memorable experiences at a discount and can make a great gift option.
- Jewelry. Give your grad a gift they can carry with them always. Jewelry makes a great graduation gift for young women and men. It can commemorate this special time in their life and remind them of your care for years to come. 1928 Jewelry offers timeless pieces featuring a vintage flair. A necklace makes an ideal present for a female grad, and cuff links are suitable for a male.
- Flowers and Plants. Floral arrangements and plants can celebrate your graduate’s achievement in a notable fashion. Florist Express offers online ordering and same-day delivery of flowers from local florists. ProPlants features flowering plants, orchid plants, and plant gifts to suit any green-thumbed grad.
- Fragrance. For men and women alike, a nice scent can make a good gift. Give your graduate the gift of fragrance when you shop FragranceNet.com or FragranceX. Both retailers offer your favorite women’s perfumes and men’s colognes. A fragrance gift set can make a useful and practical present for your grad.
FreeShipping.com Can Help You Save on Graduate Gifts
We hope you’ve found these graduate gift suggestions helpful. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll save on whatever you decide to purchase for the special graduate in your life. FreeShipping.com allows you to enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. With FreeShipping.com, you’ll get more for your money.
Hats off to all the college graduates out there!