Time is winding down for you to wrap up your holiday shopping. Christmas is this Friday, December 25 — that means there are only 4 shopping days left!
Here at FreeShipping.com, we’re committed to helping you stretch your money as far as possible. That’s why we’ve created a wide range of gift guides — to help you save time, money, and sanity on your Christmas shopping.
Feeling stuck on gift-giving ideas? No reason to fear. We’ve pulled together some last-minute gift ideas so you don’t have to. You’re only a few clicks away from putting the finishing touches on your Christmas shopping.
8 Last-Minute Gift Ideas That Rock
- Spa Gift Card. Pamper that special person in your life with Spa and Wellness gift card from SpaWeek, the exclusive spa gift card specialist. With one card, your chosen recipient will have access to 8,000 spa and wellness providers around the nation. A winning gift because it’s good year-round and never expires. It’s perfect for last-minute gift-giving because you can deliver it in 3 different ways: by email, by hand, or via regular mail. They’ll never know when you bought it!
- Children’s Camera. Have a little one to buy for? Kids love technology, just like the rest of us. Make it safe for kids to use an iPhone or iPod Touch by protecting it with the Leapfrog Creativity Camera from Verizon Wireless. This protective case allows little ones to capture pictures of friends, family, pets, and more while safeguarding the mobile device you place inside it. Designed for kids ages 3 through 6 years old, this durable case allows children to stamp, tint, and morph photos; to learn while creating 3 unique photo books; and to overlay fun illustrations on pictures (when combined with the free LeapFrog camera app). A fun way to introduce creativity to kids.
- Water Bottle. Give her a gift that can be used over and over again — a Stainless Steel Sports Bottle from Victoria’s Secret Sport. This vacuum-insulated bottle can actually be used for both hot and cool drinks. ade of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, it’s 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free and dishwasher-safe. The durable 21-oz. bottle fits most standard cup holders and includes a patented half twist cap and carrying strap for easy on-the-go use. The bold graphic design will suit both sporty and non-sporty ladies alike.
- Hard Drive and Laptop. Looking for something that they’ll want to take advantage of every day? Consider a Dell OptiPlex 990 2GB RAM 250GB HDD, together with a laptop, from Dell Refurbished. When you use code FSCOM50ND, you’ll save 50% on any laptop sitewide — laptop prices start at just $115 — and you can also use the code to take 50% off next-day shipping. A great last-minute idea if you’re buying for students or folks who are technologically under-equipped.
- Christmas Ornament. Running seriously late and need a quick and easy gift? Try the Swarovski Crystal Christmas Ornament, Annual Edition 2015 from Reed Jewelers. In a flash, you can offer them a glamorous, festive present perfectly suited to the season. The authentic design is beautifully executed in shimmering clear crystal, complemented by a metal tag featuring the year of issue 2015 and a white satin ribbon. Only available for a few more days, this eye-catching decorative element will literally become the star of the holiday season.
- Barbie® Dreamhouse®. Offer that young girl on your list a gift that will open a world of possibilities for her: the Barbie® Dreamhouse® from Mattel. She’ll move her Barbie doll (not included) right into this 34″ tall, 30″ wide home, which features three floors, seven rooms, and a garage, and make it her own. On top of a fully furnished kitchen, dining room, bathroom, bedroom, and walk-in closet, the home comes with a swimming pool, perfect for entertaining friends — and your gift recipient’s imagination!
- Jewelry Organizer. Shopping for someone with an impressive supply of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and more? Help her keep track of it all, elegantly and conveniently, with the Lori Greiner® Deluxe Wood Jewelry Organizer from Bed Bath & Beyond. Designed by Ms. Greiner, the “Shark Tank” star, this anti-tarnish lined, wood veneer piece will sit on top of her dresser and swivel open for easy access and viewing of over 300 items in a nicely arranged way. A thoughtful gift for the fashion-conscious.
- Hoodie. Need to find something for an active lady? Give her something warm and comfy, like the Nike Rally Boyfriend Full-Zip Women’s Hoodie. With a body made of 80% cotton and 20% polyester and a 100%-cotton rib, this activewear features an elongated silhouette, and the unique enzyme wash creates cozy coverage and a super-soft feel. Raglan sleeves offer her a natural range of motion, and with its kangaroo pocket and durable rib cuffs and hem, this will become her new favorite hoodie from her very first wear.
Last-Minute Holiday Gifts at Budget-Friendly Prices with FreeShipping.com
We hope these gift ideas will help you cross off the last few names on your holiday shopping list. The good news is that all of these presents can be purchased from websites that are part of our FreeShipping.com retailer network.
Here at FreeShipping.com, we make it our mission to save you the most possible money, during the holidays and all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping on virtually every order, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Who else do you still need to buy for? How will you celebrate the end of your holiday shopping efforts?