We know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start thinking about your holiday shopping. If you’re a smart and savvy shopper, you know it’s never too early!
Here at FreeShipping.com, we’re committed to helping you stretch your money as far as possible. So in preparation for the upcoming holiday season, we’re offering a number of gift guides to help you save time, money, and sanity on your Christmas shopping.
Today we’re focusing on the young ladies in your life, whether it be your daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, or family friend. We’ve picked out some excellent options from some of our favorite registered retailers.
8 Holiday Gifts for Teen Girls
- Twilight Books. Do you know a teen girl who’s crazy about the teenage book series Twilight? She’ll be especially delighted to receive the Twilight 10th Anniversary Edition/Life and Death Dual Edition. This special edition features the original novel, as well as a reimagined version that provides a gender switch regarding the main characters. She’ll “ooh” and “ahh” over nearly 400 pages of new content packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover “flip book” with brand-new back-cover art. Encourage the love of reading with this collectible gift.
- Coloring Book. Have you heard the news? Coloring books are becoming all the rage, and not just for kids — for adults, too! The activity of coloring is considered an effective way to relieve stress and stimulate positive brain activity. Give her the Colour Yourself To Mindfulness Colouring Book from ASOS to allow her to express herself creatively. The book includes 100 original elaborate designs of mandalas (spiritual and ritual symbol in Indian religions), which represent desirable attributes like wisdom, forgiveness, and awareness. She can even choose to frame the finished colorings or use them for other creative projects.
- Facial Peel. All teenage girls want to have clear skin and a bright complexion. Make it easy with the GREEN APPLE Brightening Peel Full Strength from Juice Beauty. I’ve tried this product before, and I love all of the Juice Beauty products. The peel brightens and corrects by providing spa-quality exfoliation due to its potent alpha and beta hydroxy acid formula. It helps to even skin tone and texture and nourishes skin with vitamins A, C, and E. It also has a scent she’ll adore.
- Cardigan. As colder weather settles in for the season, the teenage girl on your list will gladly, happily accept your gift of the AEO Draped Open Cardigan from American Eagle. This bold print shawl, made of a soft-knit cotton blend, will wrap her in a perfect silhouette and provide a beautiful layer of protection against the chilly winter climes. A great gift that will keep her warm and stylish from fall to spring.
- Tote. What teenage girl doesn’t need a fashionable handbag? The Kirsten City Tote from Calvin Klein comes in faux leather and any of 8 colors, from seafarer green to spice red, and it has an interior pocket that zips closed, allowing her to stash and store all those little items she can’t do without. This is a gift that a young lady may very well choose to carry into her adulthood.
- Candle Holder. Does the teenage gal on your list enjoy a little softer lighting from time to time? She’ll love this Home Accents Candle Holder from Ashley Furniture. Made with silvered glass packed with a magical, metallic blend of silver and gold shades, the antiqued-effect distressing and pebbled texture create a one-of-a-kind look that will capture her fancy and keep her mood buoyant even as the light dims.
- Hard Drive. Give your teenage student the tools and support she needs to succeed, in and out of the classroom. The Dell OptiPlex 780 4GB RAM 160GB HDD is durable, stable, and secure, and it offers generous DDR3 memory options. Plus, you’ll save $40 on your purchase and enjoy free shipping when you use coupon code FSCOM$40.
- Bracelet. Show your teenage daughter or granddaughter just how much she means to you. The Alex and Ani Infinite Love Wrap – Rafaelian Gold Finish from REEDS Jewelers is an intertwined bracelet with two closed loops that meet in the center to represent the timeless, boundless, limitless connection the two of you share. The ideal gift for mothers and daughters who are also best friends.
Teen Girl Gifts at Thrifty Prices with FreeShipping.com
Teen girls love presents, so we hope we’ve provided you with some ideas that will help you cross some young ladies off your holiday shopping list. The good news is that all of the gift ideas mentioned can be purchased from websites that are part of our FreeShipping.com retailer network.
Here at FreeShipping.com, we make it our mission to save you the most possible money, during the holidays and all year long. When you sign up for a FreeShipping.com membership, you’ll enjoy 10% cash back, free shipping, free return shipping on virtually every order, exclusive coupons and discounts, and a search tool that offers you instant price comparisons on any item sold through our cash-back network of over 1,000 top online retailers. Try FreeShipping.com now with our 7-Day free trial. Plus, for a limited time, get an extra $10 cash back on your first purchase using FreeShipping.com!
Which of the above gifts would be perfect for that teenage girl on your list? Which young ladies are you shopping for this holiday season?