Like most weeks, you were probably looking forward to Friday before Tuesday even hit. Lucky for you, the weekend is finally here again and it’s time to do the one thing you do best: shop.
Instead of enduring the nightmarish experience of walking through a crowded mall, put on your sweatpants, tie up your hair and become best friends with your laptop.
Whether you’re looking for clothing or cookware, you’re in luck this weekend. We’ve got you covered with the best deals from awesome retailers and now’s your best chance to take full advantage!
If you’re already a FreeShipping.com member, don’t forget to sign in to your account and save even more money on these featured deals this weekend. (Not a member? You totally should be! Try FreeShipping.com and enjoy #10% cash back, access to a bunch of #coupons, instant price comparisons, #free shipping, and much more!)
These hard-to-beat deals are valid through the weekend of March 25-27 unless noted otherwise:
- With the cold weather behind us, it’s time to gear up the kids for #Spring with a new wardrobe. Take an extra 10% off all kid’s clearance at Target with code EXTRA10. (Offer ends 4/16/2016)
- There are two things all girls will never pass up: handbags and #makeup. Elizabeth Arden is currently giving you an exclusive beauty tote for $32.50 with any order. You should also know that this is originally a $106 value. As if this deal wasn’t convincing enough. (Offer ends 4/5/2-16)
- If you’re not easily persuaded when it comes to making a new purchase, this deal might just sway you. HSN is giving new customers $20 off orders of $40 or more with code 151253. (Offer ends 3/31/2016)
- The more you spend the more you save, and what’s better than saving when it comes to shopping? Bloomingdale’s is having a Men’s “Buy More Save More” event. Take 20% off orders over $250, 25% off $500+, or 30% off $1,000+. No code required! (Offer ends 3/28/2016)
- What’s better than customizing, personalizing and organizing all of your photos and stationary? A huge sale on all the products that allow you to do just that! Shutterfly is offering 50% off hardcover photo books, 40% off cards and stationary and 30% off everything else. Use code SPRINGSALE. (Offer ends 3/31/2016)
- Even if you aren’t traveling this Spring, now’s the perfect time to buy your bright colored bikinis, bras and active wear. Why, you ask? Victoria’s Secret is offering $15 off of $100+ orders plus a free secret rewards card with a $10 purchase. Use code SPRING2016. (Offer ends 5/1/2016)
- The new season is always a great time to switch up your recipes and embrace a new approach to cooking. Just in time for Spring, Sur La Table’s annual sale is happening NOW and you can take 40% off cookware. No code required! (Offer ends 5/10/2016)
- Be a savings expert this weekend and take full advantage of Old Navy’s Supercash Sale. You’ll get $10 for ever $25 you spend. No code required! (Offer ends 3/28/2016)
- I think we can all agree that when a sale applies to the whole store, it’s pretty hard to pass up. Take 40% off almost everything at Ann Taylor with code MARCH40. (Offer ends 3/28/2016)
- Maybe it’s about time to restock on mascara, eye shadow or lipstick, but either way, buy 1 get 1 half off on Revlon cosmetics is hard to beat. All hail Walgreens. (Offer ends 3/31/2016)