Let’s talk about Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In an effort to fight a disease that affects about 1 in 8 women in the U.S per year, many companies and organizations have joined forces to support the cause throughout the month of October. With limited-edition products, pink apparel and month-long campaigns, retailers across the country rely on consumers to strengthen their charitable contributions.
This year, FreeShipping.com is thinking pink, and we’re aiming to spread breast cancer awareness to strengthen the cause. With plenty of opportunities to join in, how will you choose to participate? Here’s what all of our retailers are doing to spread awareness throughout the month of October.
1. 4checks.com | Personal Checks
2. Abt Electronics | “Cook for the Cure”
Abt Electronics promotes Cook for the Cure® , a program operated under the partnership of KitchenAid and the Susan G. Komen organization. The program consists of pink products, celebrity chef auctions and home-based fundraising events. Over the last 15 years, Cook for the Cure® has raised over $10 million.
Until October 18th, KitchenAid will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen foundation for every photo of a cupcake posted to Instagram and Twitter. Just include the hashtags #10000Cupcakes and #donate in your post!
3. ACCO Brands | Breast Cancer Products
4. ATM Collection | Dusty Pink Apparel
5. Aveda | Limited-Edition Moisturizing Cream
6. Baby Quasar | October Discounts
7. Bed Bath & Beyond | Limited-Edition Hairstyling Iron
Bed Bath & Beyond is offering a special Breast Cancer Awareness Hairstyling Iron by Chi Air to help spread awareness.
8. Bumble and Bumble | Pink cap prêt-à-powder
9. Buy.com | Double Braided Necklace
On Buy.com, Old Glory is offering this necklace with the words “strength”, “courage” and “hope”. A portion of all sales from the Breast Cancer Awareness products will be donated to charity.
10. Catherine’s | Breast Cancer Awareness Tee
Through October 31, Catherine’s is donating $5 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every purchase of this breast cancer awareness tee. They’ve promised to make a minimum campaign contribution of $100,000.
11. Clarks | Bridela Hope Slipper
12. Eagle Creek | Shop to Support
13. Pink Perfection Color Collection | Estee Lauder
This eyes, lips and face palette by Estee Lauder is just one of the ways you can support the Estee Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. 100% of the suggested retail price will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
14. FTD | Sweet Escapes Bouquet
This bouquet of pink spider mums on the FTD site is the perfect way to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
15. Gap | Fit for a Cause
16. Groupon | Active Lifestyle Waist Pack
This cute and sporty waist pack on Groupon is another way to play into the pink theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.
17. Kohl’s | Beaded Pink Ribbon Charm Bracelet
18. Lowe’s | The Hillman Group Lanyard
Lowe’s is giving you another simple way to show your support and spread awareness with this custom breast cancer lanyard.
19. Macy’s | The Pink Shop
The Pink Shop by Macy’s is a collection of pink products and other items that support and benefit breast cancer funding and research organizations.
20. Origins | Think Pink and Drink Up
21. QVC.com | Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Charm
This 14K gold-plated pink charm on QVC.com is a simple yet decorative way to show your support through the month of October.
22. Sam’s Club | Find A Cure Gift Basket
In this Sam’s Club breast cancer gift basket, you’ll find sweet treats, a pink bandana, an aromatherapy candle and a pink ribbon notepad – a great gift for a great cause.
23. Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Bracelets | Sears
At Sears, one purchase of these breast cancer bracelets can give you 72 ways to spread awareness this month.
24. Sleefs | PINK Collection
25. SmartBargains.com | Special Collection
SmartBargains.com created a collection of pink watches, accessories and home goods to support the fight and of course, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of the proceeds from their special pink collection with be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
26. Smashbox | Limited-Edition Primer Water
This exclusive pink ribbon primer water was created specifically for the fight against breast cancer. Smashbox is donating $5 from every purchase to the Breast Cancer Research foundation, with a maximum donation amount of $20,000.
27. Staples | Pink Ribbon Office Supplies
28. Sun & Ski | Pink Apparel & Accessories
Through the month of October, Sun & Ski is offering a collection of pink apparel and accessories to support breast cancer awareness and research.
29. Talbots | Blocked-Stripe Blanket Wrap
30. Target | Wilson Pink Eye Black Stickers
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Target is promoting Wilson’s partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Wilson will continue to donate proceeds from any PINK product to the organization, and has donated over two million dollars so far.
31. Threads 4 Thought | We Give A S**t
32. Walmart | Pray for a Cure Apparel
With plenty of pink ribbon apparel to choose from at Walmart, sporting and supporting the fight against breast cancer couldn’t be easier.
33. World of Watches | Shop PINK
Join in and Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month with FreeShipping.com
FreeShipping.com offers 10% cash back, free shipping and price protection at all of the above retailers. That means you can earn savings on your purchases without sacrificing your contribution to the cause. Sign up today and help us spread awareness!